An Igbo Indigene asks Nigeria/governor Willie Obiano. Read what he said

Igbo Indigene asks Nigeria/governor Willie Obiano. He said “ Please give me 1 reason why I should participate in the Anambra election.
1.    Should i vote because i love Nigeria my country and hated biafra my root?
2.    Should i vote because am forever want to be a slave?
3.    Or my fear for Nigeria is greater than the love i have for biafra?
4.    Or vote for the same people who massacre us, kill my brothers an sisters in umuahia, aba, PH etc?
5.    . For the same governors and politicians who proscribe us terrorist so that you and i will face more death?
6.    Or vote on this face of chemical extermination of biafra that have shut down all the whole schools in igbo land by Nigeria good Samaritan military terrorist who have delay operation immunize by force, Sharing monkey pox all around biafra land?
7.    Should i vote because the ones voted before makes me happy?
8.    Should i vote watchin my children, siblings sitting at home refuse to go to school today becasue of the treats by the people i voted before. I can hear many parents saying 'my children will not go to school till after Anambra governorship election, after all I will be teaching my children at home?

See we voted for change, but what we are seeing is death. Tomorrow they will ask us to vote for restructuring but in the end what we will get is torturing.
Unless you answer my questions and convince me,

I Kelvin Iyke  Will Not Vote In Nigeria Again....what about u?
Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.