A Biafran expressed his feelings about biafra

My name is Wilson Alexius
 Anyadike i am from Isiokpo in Ikwerre local government of River state.
 I started listening to Radio Biafra since 2014, Then I joined ipob in 2015. Before I joined ipob I was living a wayward life, I was involve in smoking, womanizing, cultism and all kind of evil atrocities.
But ever since I joined this ipob movement, my entire life has changed both physically, mentally and spiritually my life changed, so I want to use this medium to say thank you to God (chukwu okike abiama) almighty for sending someone like MAZI NNAMDI KANU to teach me and everyone the best way to live a free life, I pray may CHUKWUOKIKEABIANA the creator of heaven and earth continue to guide and protect him where ever he is in the mighty name of yahweyeshua I pray.

Amen
Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.